Welcome to Southall Shared ownership, a beautiful collection of contemporary suites, 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments just moments from Southall station. Junction West and Union Walk are two of Clarion’s shared ownership developments offering stylish new homes with exceptional specifications.
The apartments are perfectly placed within the vibrant and eclectic Southall with a wide choice of amenities, excellent connections reaching Paddington station in 18 minutes or Heathrow in only 10 minutes.*
New release of one bedrooms with parking, plus, 5% deposit paid on all reservations! Ask our sales staff how you can save!
Welcome to Union Walk, a collection of contemporary suites, 1 and 2 bedroom shared ownership apartments within Berkeley’s The Green Quarter development (previously called Southall Waterside).
- Studio apartments from £66,500 for a 25% share. (Full price £266,000)
- 1 bedroom apartments from £79,750 for a 25% share. (Full price £319,000)
- 2 bedroom apartments from £96,250 for a 25% share. (Full price £385,000)
* Minimum income for Studio – £27,753, 1 bed – £33,969, 2 bed – £39,687. Based on affordability, subject to terms and conditions, please speak to your sales advisor for more information.
For a limited time, £3,000 towards any 1 bedroom home and £4,000 towards any 2 and 3 bedroom homes!
Contact us today for more info.
Welcome to Junction West, a beautiful collection of 1, 2 and 3 bed shared ownership apartments just moments from Southall station.
- 1 bedroom apartments from £73,750 for a 25% share. (Full price £295,000)
- 2 bedroom apartments from £102,500 for a 25% share. (Full price £410,000)
- 3 bedroom apartments from £151,250 for a 25% share. (Full price £605,000)
* Minimum income for 1 bed – £34,823, 2 bed – £41,363, 3 bed – £64,390. Based on affordability, subject to terms and conditions, please peak to your sales advisor for more information.
Shared Ownership is an excellent way for people to take their first step onto the property ladder. You buy a share of between 25% and 75% of the property’s value and pay a subsidised rent on the remaining share. A key advantage is that, as part-owner, you have a security of tenure that renting cannot offer. Over time, you can buy more of the property until you own 100%.
You will need a small deposit at the outset – generally a minimum of 5% of your share, subject to conditions – and you will need to raise a mortgage on the rest of the sum required.
Am i eligible?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market.
- You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £90,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
- All applications are reviewed and may be accepted, however, priority is usually given to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces honourably discharged in the last two years and people who live and/or work in the local area.
For a full list of criteria and more information about Shared Ownership see here.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Read more >